Terms and Conditions
These general contracting conditions constitute a client contract with HACIENDA FÉLIX through its website www.haciendafelix.com for the reservation of accommodation. Please read these general conditions carefully and make sure you understand their content before making the reservation. These conditions are applicable to all reservations made as well as to all those for whom said reservation is made.
RESERVATIONS AND CONFIRMATION
Reservations and requests for information can be made by phone, e-mail or through any of its web forms or collaborating companies. No reservation will be binding until the client has accepted the offer and paid the amount of the stay and the deposit as detailed in the following point.
At the time of formalizing the reservation, the payment will be made, within 30 minutes, through the link that will arrive at the email provided. For long-stay reservations (30 days or more), within 48 hours you must make a deposit of €400 as a deposit, to the current account that will be provided. In the transfer of the deposit you must include your full name and/or reservation number. Reservations will be confirmed by email, once the payment has been received.
The payment of the accommodation will be made via the Redsys banking platform, by Visa or MasterCard credit card.
HACIENDA FÉLIX will only confirm a reservation when it can verify that the requested deposit has been paid, at which time the reservation confirmation will be sent along with the details of the reservation.
Please note that the reservation will not be confirmed until HACIENDA FÉLIX has received the amounts for the accommodation and the initial deposit (only for long-term reservations), and the client has received a confirmation email.
- Final prices include 7% IGIC.
- The accommodation prices will be those that appear on the page + 7% IGIC.
Included services :
- The accommodation according to the detail that appears in each stay and what is strictly negotiated with the establishment.
- The rates or taxes that are applicable.
Services not included:
- The transfers / assistance to the property or other similar
- Optional excursions or visits
- Additional charges for the room, meals, activities or services not listed in the booking confirmation.
The minimum stay is four nights .
CHILDREN AND BABIES
When making the reservation and in order to apply the corresponding rate, the total number of people, both adults and children who occupy a place / bed, will be indicated.
Under no circumstances will more people than those established according to the maximum number mentioned in the reservation confirmation be allowed, including children. In case of non-compliance, the owner may demand financial compensation proportional to the price per person and reserves the right to admit or cancel the reservation.
In case of needing to add an additional person or extra bed (only “Sos del Rey” and “Argual” rooms) the client must expressly select it in the reservation form, in the corresponding selector.
The reservation deposit, of € 400 for stays equal to or greater than 30 days, will be understood as an additional deposit of the contracted accommodation, being returned in case of cancellation. If the client cancels a reservation, the deposit will be returned. You can also choose to keep the deposit if you decide to change the reservation date within six months, at no cost, depending previously on the availability and acceptance of the establishment in writing, after six months, it will be understood as a new reservation and will be also subject to cancellation conditions.
In case of cancellation, clients must pay the following percentage of the reservation:
- From 30 days before arrival = 20%
- From 29 days before arrival = 30%
- From 14 to 8 days before arrival = 50%
- From 7 to 1 day before arrival = 80%
- In case of “No Show” = 100%
Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to our cancellation policy.
In the event that HACIENDA FÉLIX cannot provide the client with the room they have reserved, it reserves the right to change it to a room with similar characteristics.
All cancellations or changes must be made by email. Cancellations or changes by phone will not be accepted.
Interruption of stay: No refund or payment will be made in case of interrupting the stay at the accommodation.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 h.
The accommodation will be available from 2:00 p.m. Please make sure to inform us of the approximate time of arrival and especially if it is scheduled for later than 22:00, so that we can plan the check-in and keep you informed of any delays or changes. Provide your phone number and your contact email in case we need to contact you.
Extra charges for late arrivals: 20 Euros after 22:00 hrs.
On the day of departure, the accommodation must be free at 12:00 h. However, if guests wish to enter or leave the farm at different times, they may do so with prior agreement and as long as it is not going to be occupied by another client.
If you need to check out later please ask at check-in if this is possible. We will try to accommodate your request.
Any departure after 20:00 hours will be subject to the full price per night.
Please be sure to turn in ALL sets of keys before you leave.
Prices include :
- Water, electricity and heating costs.
- Bed linen and towels for each occupant. The bedding consists of sheets, blankets and a duvet. Towels are for bath and hands for each occupant.
- Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, and other small appliances, as well as crockery, glasses, cutlery, pans, saucepans, …)
- Cooking food inside the fireplace or barbecue is not allowed without the permission of the owner.
The rooms are cleaned before the arrival of each client. When leaving, the client is obliged to leave them in reasonable condition, with all garbage properly disposed of. Otherwise, a cleaning fee will be charged.
For stays longer than 7 days there will be a weekly change of bedding. If the client so requests, HACIENDA FÉLIX offers an “intermediate cleaning” service for an amount of €30/service.
The contracting of scheduled activities and / or other services will be agreed in advance in the reservation confirmation.
When users request, prior payment, supplementary services or activities that cannot be provided, HACIENDA FÉLIX will not incur any responsibility other than to reimburse the amount paid for such services.
HACIENDA FÉLIX’s terms and conditions, regarding riots, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Clients staying at HACIENDA FÉLIX should be aware that if loud voice and music are heard, or other guests complain, it may result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night.
The client will be responsible for the correct and decent behavior of all the people who accompany him. In the event that that person, or any of the accompanying persons, does not behave in an appropriate and responsible manner, HACIENDA FÉLIX will have the right to request the client and the people accompanying him to leave the accommodation without the latter’s right to claim any type of compensation.
This also means the loss of the amount paid and the deposit.
- Guests are responsible for keeping the room properly closed in their absence.
- Guests may not carry out annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal activities on the farm.
- Visits are not allowed without the express consent of the owner.
- THE TIME OF SILENCE IS EVERY DAY FROM 22.00 PM to 10.00 We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary for coexistence at HACIENDA FÉLIX.
- The facilities will be kept in perfect use, each object in its original place, in case of any damage to the facilities this must be communicated to the owner.
- Guests must treat the property and its contents with respect and not remove anything from it, they will be responsible for the damages caused.
- Please do not leave the air conditioning / heating on, at an excessive temperature if you plan to spend the day outside the farm or if it is your last day of stay. Moderate the use of air conditioning / heating, being recommended not to keep air conditioning / heating in the room with doors and / or windows open.
- Deposit the garbage in the containers for this purpose, do not leave it outside, the animals could scatter it. NEVER throw ash that may contain fire into the garbage container.
- Smoking is totally prohibited in the rooms and / or in the common areas (living room and dining room). In the presence of children or non-smokers, please do not smoke. If it’s summer, watch out for wildfires.
We thank you for making a responsible use of the farm’s energy.
- Pets are not allowed.
Take care of the HACIENDA and please and respect the rest of others, as well as their owners and in general towards the entire environment. HACIENDA FÉLIX will appreciate any suggestions you can offer to make your stay more enjoyable.
HACIENDA FÉLIX reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time without the need for prior notification or notice, therefore, the provision of this service has a limited duration at the time the user is connected to the website or any of the services that are provided through it.
By making the reservation, you accept that you have read, understood and accepted these general conditions. If there is any element of these general conditions that you do not fully understand, or you have any doubts or questions, please contact us.
In the event that you make the reservation for two or more people, the person who makes the reservation must be authorized to represent all those on behalf of those who have made the same, as well as accept the responsibility derived from the payments made in name of these persons, including the expenses for cancellation or those derived from rectifications or modifications. Likewise, you must inform all those in whose name you have made the reservation, the details of the reservation, as well as any other relevant information. Make sure that all the personal information provided during your reservation is correct and truthful.
The user declares that he is of legal age, that is, he is at least 18 years old and has the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Conditions set forth herein, which he understands and understands In its whole. If you are under 18 years of age, and you are traveling with adults but without their parents or legal guardians, they must assume the responsibility derived from the reservation, as well as all the obligations and expenses derived from it.
These general contracting conditions will be regulated by the laws of regulation and organization of rural tourism accommodation of the Government of the Canary Islands, and the parties will submit, in case of discrepancy, to their arbitration bodies.