PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller is CB Inversiones Isla Bonita (“HACIENDA FÉLIX”), with NIF E01690684. The contact details of HACIENDA FÉLIX are the following:
– Postal address: Juan Sebastian Elcano, 44, Vvda. 40, El Rosario (Tenerife, Spain).
– Phone: +34 677 467 850
– Email: email@example.com
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES HACIENDA FÉLIX COLLECT?
HACIENDA FÉLIX may collect the following personal information from users of the HACIENDA FÉLIX website and / or the HACIENDA FÉLIX mobile application (“WEB / APP”) through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address , telephone number, date of birth and credit card (PAN + CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the WEB / APP, registers, place an online order, contact HACIENDA FÉLIX or participate in promotions or surveys of HACIENDA FÉLIX.
Furthermore, HACIENDA FÉLIX collects all the information related to your browsing on the WEB / APP and your interaction with the brand.
All the personal data that HACIENDA FÉLIX collects comes from the interested party, with the exception of the contact information that can be provided to us by friends or family:
– To send a gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the favorites saved in the WEB / APP.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party will be treated with the following purposes as applicable:
– Manage and develop the registration on the WEB / APP. Registration will involve the creation of profiles of the user’s browsing on the WEB / APP. Said profiling consists of the use of the client’s personal data and the information on their navigation such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB / APP visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and / or personal interests with The objective of offering you the contents of the WEB / APP, the offers, the services and the products appropriate to your profile.
– Manage and develop online shopping. We use the customer’s personal information to process and deliver their order, inform them by email and / or SMS of the status of their order and perform anti-fraud checks. In case of receiving consent from the interested party, we will keep your credit card details for future purchases.
– Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer through email, SMS, postal mail or any other communication channel and / or digital platform. Sending this information will involve the creation of user profiles, which consists of using personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, as well as browsing information on the WEB / APP to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences, in order to offer you commercial communications appropriate to your profile. Where appropriate, certain personal information of the client may be used to personalize communications in digital media.
This purpose includes promotional actions, such as, for example, the management of contests or sweepstakes.
– The content, products or services will be personalized to the client in the communications according to their interests. To manage communications, see the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account.
– Respond to the exercise of privacy rights, as well as inquiries and claims.
– Management and issuance of accrediting sales documents: digital receipt, sales invoice or Tax Free.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
HACIENDA FÉLIX will keep personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs to respond to questions that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate its services and meet the requirements required by applicable legislation. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using HACIENDA FÉLIX’s services or has stopped using the WEB / APP. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all HACIENDA FÉLIX systems.
WHAT IS LEGITIMATE TO TREAT THE DATA?
HACIENDA FÉLIX has the following legitimate bases to be able to process personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the sale contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of HACIENDA FÉLIX in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be their consent, if it has been provided:
– Management of the registration on the WEB / APP.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Response to the exercise of privacy rights, inquiries and claims by the interested party.
– Management of the garment availability alert service on the WEB / APP.
– Management and issuance of the following supporting documents of sale: digital ticket and Tax Free.
– Keep the data of the payment cards for future purchases.
The withdrawal of consent to these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the sale contract entered into between him and HACIENDA FÉLIX.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of HACIENDA FÉLIX:
– Profiling by browsing the WEB / APP by a user registered in it, as well as by all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The creation of profiles to send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Sending satisfaction surveys on the services purchased or services used by HACIENDA FÉLIX clients to request their opinion and to improve them.
– Commercial prospecting.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEB / APP remains secure, as well as to help HACIENDA FÉLIX to understand the needs, expectations and the level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
– Public Administrations and Bodies when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
– Companies in charge of data processing (providers of fraud detection and prevention, technological services, customer service services, advertising and marketing services, etc.) and, in general, third-party providers that are necessary for the provision of the services offered by HACIENDA FÉLIX (IT service providers).
International data transfers may also occur at the headquarters of the previous assignments / communications for which HACIENDA FÉLIX will use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield. as a guarantee of those transfers made to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, the third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection thereof.
HACIENDA FÉLIX does not sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES HACIENDA FÉLIX PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB / APP uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to the data and guaranteeing their confidentiality. To achieve these ends, the user accepts that HACIENDA FÉLIX obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Additionally, any transaction carried out through the WEB / APP is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in an encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
HACIENDA FÉLIX states that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org :
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not Hacienda Félix is treating personal data that concerns you, as well as to access the personal data that Hacienda Félix has about you.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request that Hacienda Félix rectify personal data when they are inaccurate or to complete them when they are incomplete. If you are registered on our WEB / APP, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying the profile.|
|Right to erasure / right to be forgotten||You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Portability right||You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right of objection||You can oppose that personal data are subject to a treatment based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by Hacienda Félix, including profiling. In this case, Hacienda Félix will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.|
|Automated individual decisions||You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise such right in the event that the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and Hacienda Félix; is authorized by the law applicable to Hacienda Félix provided that it establishes adequate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.|
|Right to file a claim||You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.|